Fire Under House On Franklin Street In Greenville

rex3

Greenville Firefighters responded Tuesday, at 6:07 p.m., to a report of a residential structure fire on Franklin Street.  According to the fire report, when firefighters arrived, they found light smoke coming from the rear of the residence.  Crews found a smoldering fire in the crawl space.  They quickly extinguished the fire which was reportedly caused by a propane heater used to thaw out water pipes under the house.  Damage is estimated at approximately $3,000.00.  No injuries were reported and firefighters were on the scene about half an hour.

Previous articleSorento School Collects Over 1,000 Items For Food Drive
Next articleGreenville Regional Hospital Welcomes First Baby Of 2014