Greenville Firefighters Called To Gas Smell

rex3

Greenville Firefighters were dispatched Thursday, at 11:00 p.m., to a reported smell of gas at a residence on Oak Street, owned by Greenville College.  According to the fire department report, a strong odor of gas was reported around the building.  Firefighters checked for gas leaks and found none.  The cause of the smell is believed to be a misfire of the furnace.  Greenville College maintenance personnel were called to check the furnace.  Firefighters were on the scene about half an hour.

 

Previous articleDeadly Flu Season Continues
Next articleFarm Heritage Museum To Host Train Show