Dumpster Fire At Almira Manor

rex3

Greenville firefighters responded to a report of smoke at Almira Manor Tuesday around 2:40 p.m. Upon arrival, crews determined a dumpster fire in the storage area had caused smoke to migrate into the hallways of the building. Firefighters ventilated the hallways to air out the building. Crews were on the scene for a little over an hour.

My beautiful picture

My beautiful picture

SOURCEPhotos courtesy of the Greenville Fire Protection District
Previous articleRibbon Cutting At Green & Co.
Next articleBusinesses Invited To Join Work Fair