Bass Mollett Evacuated Due To Gas Smell

rex3

Greenville Fire Protection District firefighters were sent to Bass Mollett Publishing on Monroe Street in Greenville Tuesday morning.

It was reported there was a gas smell in the warehouse.

Employees were evacuated from the building while firemen and Ameren Illinois personnel checked for a gas leak. No gas readings were recorded on the meters.

The alarm was received at 8:40 a.m. and firemen were on the scene approximately 50 minutes.

Previous articleHSHS Medical Group Welcomes Urologist
Next articleSentenced to 17 Years On Drug Charges