Fire Alarm At Greenville Nursing & Rehab

Firemen went to Greenville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Tuesday afternoon.

A resident activated an alarm pull station after seeing smoke coming from a room heater. It was determined the smoke was caused by a small amount of lint and there was no fire.

The Greenville Fire District received the alarm at 2:48 p.m. Tuesday and fire personnel were on the scene less than 10 minutes.

Previous articleGreenville Asphalt Program Underway
Next articlePrisoner Van Involved In I-70 Accident