Smoke In Keyesport Residence

rex3

Keyesport firefighters responded to a report of smoke in a residence on Washington Road Wednesday at 5:10 p.m.

Upon arrival, fire personnel found the structure full of smoke with no visible flames. The source of the smoke was tracked down to a bedroom where extension cords were found shorted out and melted. Firefighters removed smoke from the home.

Crews were on the scene for an hour and no one was injured.

Previous articleRed Ball Trail Closed Monday
Next articleWilderman Wins At State Fair, Will Be In Governor’s Auction