Warm Wiring Prompts Fire Call

rex3

Greenville Firefighters responded Monday, at 3:33 p.m., to a reported suspicious odor at a location on North Second Street. According to the fire department report, workers reported a smell of smoke on the second floor of the Masonic Lodge and when they investigated, found some warm wiring. Power was shut off to the second and third floors. Firefighters were on the scene about an hour and a half.

Previous articleIdler Lane Project Update
Next articlePre-Treatment Facility Permit Approved