Non-Highway Vehicle Permits Renewed By March 31

Non-highway recreational vehicles are permitted on Greenville streets according to an ordinance effective January 1, 2018. These vehicles must be inspected annually and receive a new or renewed permit. Permits are issued in the Greenville Municipal Building and are valid through March 31. For more information, call the city office at 664-1644.

Previous articleBond County 2019 Cover Crop Tour
Next articleGreenville Police Department February Activity Report