100 cars packed the pits on Saturday night at World Famous Highland Speedway for six exciting classes of racing. The Modifieds, ProModifieds, Street Stocks, Warriors, Micro Sprints and Vintage Cars put on quite the show as two cars ended up on their roof, but everyone was safe and uninjured in a thrilling night of racing in Highland.
Here are the results from May 20th at Highland Speedway.
O’Reilly Auto Parts Modified Division
1. #5 “The O-Show” Owen Steinkoenig of Highland
2. #21M Willy Myers of Collinsville
3. #87Z Zeb Moake of Freeburg
BEL-O Cooling and Heating ProModified Division
1. #52JR Cole Knebel of Pocahontas the 19yo wins his second feature of the year
2. #9 Andrew Depper of Belleville
3. #32 Brett Page of Centralia
Donnewald Distributing Company Street Stocks
1. #9X Trevor Isaak of Highland wins his 4th feature of 2023 at Highland
2. #68 Terry “Fatman” McCann of Cottage Hills
3. #36 Eric Harris of Trenton
Advantage Nursing Micro Sprints
1. #23 Jeremy Camp of Sullivan, IL
2. #8W Breanna Wirth of Waterloo
3. #53 Sean Robbins of Collinsville
1. #51 Jacob Blumenstein of Breese with his 2nd Feature win of 2023
2. #5 Caden Pate of Beckemeyer
3. #24JR Nathan Gibson of O’Fallon, MO
1. #66 Dustin Adams of St. Louis, MO
2. #96 Cheryl Wolfmeier of House Springs, MO
3. #55 Dave White Jr. of Granite City
Highland Speedway will take off next weekend for Memorial Day, but will return on Saturday, June 3rd for the Bi-State Battle Late Model Series featuring Super Late Models, Modifieds, ProModifieds and Street Stocks. $15 general admission, kids 12 and under are free with a paid adult, $20 box seats and pit passes are $30. Pits open at 3 PM and grandstands at 5:30.
The new features at Highland Speedway have been a big hit in 2023! You have to check out the kids bounce house, the DJ downstairs, the new digital scoreboard and the revamped concessions menu! To find out more go to the World Famous Highland Speedway Facebook page, Tik Tok or HighlandSpeedway.com.